Biosafe, as a leader in the market of recycled rubber granulate’s solutions is aware of its corporate, social and environmental responsibility and is committed to continuous improvement of the quality of its processes, products and services as a management priority and fundamental foundation in consolidating its brand.
Biosafe commits itself to:
- Ensure full satisfaction of the current and future requirements and needs of its clients, seeking to exceed their expectations;
- Promote the awareness and training of employees for their individual and collective obligations regarding the fulfillment of established requirements and procedures as well as permanent quality improvement, ensuring the development of their competencies and their involvement in achieving the planned results;
- Develop mutually beneficial relationships with their suppliers and partners in order to develop competencies and achieve shared goals;
- Comply with and enforce existing laws and regulations applicable to the company's activity;
- Applying good management practices in all its activities, ensuring the efficient use of resources and investing in innovative technologies and the best available operational techniques, in order to continuoualy adapt to the evolution of the markets in which it operates;
- Establish quantifiable quality objectives, measuring and evaluating the results obtained, identifying opportunities for improvement and establishing plans of action;
- Ensure risk assessment in decision-making and implementation of organizational processes to prevent unwanted outcomes and exploit opportunities;
- Implement the quality management requirements set out in internationally recognizes standards with a view to continuously improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the Integrated Management System;
- Disclose the Company's Quality Policy to all employees and stakeholders (shareholders, customers, suppliers and the community in general).
Ovar, January 2016
José Manuel Carvalho